Monday, April 16, 2012

Hunter Valley Wedding: Jeff + Kirstin

I'm always excited when I get to shoot the wedding of people I know. I used to work with Jeff in the corporate world a few years back so I was thrilled and honoured when he asked me to shoot his wedding. Even more thrilled when he mentioned his wedding was taking place in the Hunter Valley.

This wedding was so personal with lots of very unique and creative touches. The ceremony took place in a winery with a picnic theme. Each guest got a picnic blanket with their names on it and the garden was filled with games for guests to play. Kirstin suprised us all by wearing a light mint dress which suited her perfectly. And who can forget the actual 'cheese' cake?!









































1 comment:

  1. Aw, this is so sweet. I am so happy for you guys. I know you will be happy forever. Just put a trust in a relationship.

    ReplyDelete