Thursday, November 3, 2011

North Sydney Wedding: Huw + Samantha

Time to catch up on my latest weddings! October is the craziest month for weddings so it can be a bit overwhelming keeping up with all the shooting, editing, blogging while making sure my clients are happy. I don't like backlogs and believe in quick turnarounds so it's a month where my head stays in the sand pretty much the whole time until things are done and dusted.

So here is the wedding of Huw and Samantha, which was a beautiful classic church wedding in North Sydney. I was delighted when Sam asked me to choose the location for the photo shoot after the ceremony as I was ble to pick Lavender Bay which is one of my favourite spots: Very unique with beautiful flowers and lots of shade when the sun is a bit too high.

Sam and Huw are now honeymooning all over the world and if it wasn't for the busy season I would have happily jumped in their suitcases.





  


































No comments:

Post a Comment