Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Lilli Pilli Wedding: Rohan + Jennifer

Jennifer is what I would call an "easy-going perfectionist", a rare combination. Perfectionist enough to have every detail of her wedding day perfectly organised, yet laid back enough to just go with the flow if things don't turn out exactly as planned, which makes working with her a real treat. Oh and did I mention she's a professional hair and make-up artist, which means she looked absolutely flawless?
Rohan was no less warm and friendly, and along with the wedding party it seemed like we were shooting on the set of "Friends".

As of late the Sydney weather has been very moody which proved to be very upredictable for my last few weddings. This usually works well for me as I love a bit of weather drama with strong winds and contrasty clouds. Somehow the sun always manages to wink at us at some stage and it all becomes magical.




































No comments:

Post a Comment