Thursday, May 12, 2011

Botanic Gardens & Opera House Pre-wedding session

When Canny contacted me for a "pre-wedding" session, I assumed she meant "engagement". Little did I know that what she meant was that she would actually be wearing a wedding dress! Canny and Tony live in Hong Kong and explained to me that in Asia it is very common to have "pre-wedding" pictures done. Not only that, but if it can be a destination pre-wedding shoot then all the better! Hence their choice for Sydney. With this in mind, we made sure we got some Sydney staples like the Opera House and Harbour Bridge in the photos.

It was the first time I shot in the Botanic Gardens and I LOVED it. It's up there on my top locations to shoot, because of its prettiness, variety and gorgeous light.






















2 comments:

  1. Hi!
    I LOVE your photos! Once I get engages, I will be contacting you :)

    I was just wondering how u got pictures in these "touristy"-spots WITHOUT a bunch of people, when were you there?

    /Rebecca :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Rebecca! In the photo with the red train there were 2 people whom I removed in Photoshop. In the Opera House shot I just waited until there was a little gap with no people in it.

      Delete