Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Kirribilli Wedding: Adriana + Mark

When I first met Adriana, it was a cold and rainy day. I was coming by boat, so we decided that Max Brenner Cafe at the Manly ferry terminal and its hot chocolate was the ideal choice. And it was. Because I don't actually recall we talked about photography at all. We spent the hour just talking about our lives like long lost friends in front of a fireplace warming our hands with hot mugs. We exchanged stories and family photos, and by the end of it I felt I had known Adriana for years.

While having her bridal make-up done, Adriana confessed that getting married to Mark was extra special, because they had been together for 11years. It means a lot, she said. After all these years, here she was, and here he was, still wanting to spend the rest of their lives together.


































No comments:

Post a Comment