Friday, December 3, 2010

Sydney Engagement: Michelle & John

I love Michelle and John, and not just because they booked me on the spot at our first meeting! :))
If I had a list of what would make the ideal client, they'd tick off all the boxes: Happy, friendly, down to earth and anti-bridezilla.

Before their engagement session, Michelle sent me an e-mail explaining that she was nervous because she's usually uncomfortable in front of a camera and she's not photogenic. YEAH RIGHT! As you'll see, Michelle is particularly photogenic, and she kept laughing during the whole shoot which is a photographer's dream! John also played the part really well and didn't shy away from showing his love and affection for Michelle.

Michelle and John, I'm so grateful you chose to go with me to document your wedding and I can't wait for next October!

















No comments:

Post a Comment