Monday, April 12, 2010

Sophia

It's 10.12pm on a Monday evening, my husband is watching "Boston Legal" on TV and I feel like posting something on my blog. Perhaps to forget that I accidentally left our cat in the laundry all day.

I was just thinking of my colleague Maria who asked me why I never posted anything about our daughter Sophia. Apart from the fact that I've only started this blog fairly recently, I didn't think people would care much about my personal life (that is, if people even read my blog). I mean, I should really leave my teeth brushing adventures for facebook.

But, here you go Maria, this one is for you, some pics taken on Sunday after our lunch at the Fish Markets. Poor thing, she must think a mum is a person with a lens stuck on their right eye. Oh well.


No comments:

Post a Comment